1. In accordance with art. 13, D.lgs. June 30, 2003, n. 196 concerning the protection of personal data (Privacy Code), we inform that the personal data that you will provide to Giuliani SpA, as Data Controller, when requesting information is forwarded through the "Contact Form", and / or when subscribing to the Newsletter through the "Newsletter" forms, will be processed in full compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Code.
2. Personal data provision is optional, but, for those data whose boxes are marked with an asterisk (mandatory fields), it is necessary to allow you to send the request for information and / or the request for subscription to the Newsletter and the refusal to provide it on the one hand it will result in the impossibility of formulating the corresponding request and, secondly, the impossibility for Giuliani to provide the information and anything else provided for in the following point 4.
3. Personal data will be processed through paper, electronic and / or automated means, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected, considering the application of the necessary and adequate security measures against undue disclosure, alteration or improper use.
4. The provided personal data will be processed for:
a. allow our company to respond to the request of information send by you through the "Contact" form;
b. allow, if expected, the registration, always for the purposes referred to in this point 4, of our products on websites (including different products from those object of the site through which you can access to this information and / or object of different sites than those from which you have accessed to this information), as well as to attending for any competitions sponsored by Giuliani SpA;
c. promotional, commercial and marketing purposes, which may be carried out by Giuliani SpA, through: external specialized companies (to whom can be transmitted the data that you have supplied, as provided for the following point 8); activities aimed at informing you about promotional and sales initiatives about Giuliani SpA products; and also through interviews, TV-promotions by automated systems without an operator, and sending promotional, advertising and / or informative material and / or e-mails and other correspondence to the addresses indicated by you.
The activities mentioned above may also refer to different products of our company than those object of the site from which you have reached the current circular information. Any personal data that is not necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes will not be processed by our company. It will not, in any way, be treated and we invite you, therefore, to not communicate us any data considered as sensitive by the current legislation, ie any data suitable to reveal the racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or otherwise, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union organizations, as well as the state of health and sexual life.
5. The data controller of this information is Giuliani S.p.A., with registered office in Milan, Via Pelagio Palagi n. 2, Tax Code and VAT number 00752450155.
6. The Data Processor is Rag. Nadia Benatti.
7. the authorized personals are our employees and other collaborators belonging to the areas in charge of the activities concerning the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
8. The personal data provided may be disclosed to specific subjects, appointed by Giuliani S.p.A. for instrumental or mandatory data management services supply and services corresponding to the aforementioned purposes, such as - by way of example - subjects in charge for managing the archives and processing data located in Italy or in other European Union countries. The personal data provided is not subject to disclosure.
9. To allow and prior to consent the forwarding of the request information through the "Contact" form and / or Newsletter submission request forwarded, you must express your consent for each processing purpose provided therein, by ticking of the appropriate box, in the margin of the following correspondent your consensus manifestations:
“I declare to have read the Privacy Notice and authorize Giuliani S.p.A. to the processing my personal data for promotional, commercial and marketing activities as per the related information, which may be carried out by Giuliani S.p.A., also through the work of external specialized companies, in order to inform me about promotional and sales initiatives”
10. You can exert, towards the data controller, the rights provided for by art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 at any time.
In particular, you will be entitled
A. The demonstration of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
B. The indication of:
a. Personal data origin;
b. Purposes and methods of treatment ;
c. Rational employed in case of treatment can be performed with electronic instruments;
d. Owner identification details, managers and representative appointed by our company;
e. subjects or categories to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can get familiar with them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
C. updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
D. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
E. the declaration that the operations referred to letters C and D have been brought to the attention, also because their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
And to object, in whole or in part:
A. for legitimate reasons that concern the processing of personal data, even if there are pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
B. for processing personal data concerning for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
11. You may at any time exercise his rights by writing to Giuliani S.p.A. - Via Pelagio Palagi, 2 - 20129 Milan.